Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2023

FB: Paintball in Penang!

One random day I received a picture (from a new friend here in Malaysia) showing something very familiar and dear to me. It was a shock to find that in my first few weeks of living in a new country, on the other side of the world, there was a paintball tournament. The Penang International Cup happened to be held on my new island home. The top teams from Malaysia & Singapore were all here to compete. The game is the same the world over. Of course we went right over and made new contacts and friends. I didn’t plan on getting into tournament paintball again but seeing and hearing the game again up close, well…never say never…

  P.S. For my paintball brothers: Eclipse rules here, DYE is almost non existent. Just fyi.



 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB: Singapore!

  Singapore! We visited between Christmas and New Years Day. This is a little late but here we go! 😁 FYI, Singapore sits at the bottom ...