Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

FB: Oreo's? What the Hootie...

Okay, what the Hootie and the Blowfish are THESE??? OREO 'RED VELVET COOKIES in LYCHEE ORANGE' Flavor? Let's just hold on a second. I consider myself quite the expert at eating since I've been working at it for almost six decades, and I, dare I say it, am at the top of my game. But of all the strange wonderful foods we've tried in Malaysia, this one has me questioning all the great questions in life. Is this allowed? Isn't there a law against such things? Lychee, yum. Orange, Yum. Red Velvet, Yum. Together? I've eaten the entire sleeve, and.....I don't know. I just don't know. I'm going to sit here quietly in a corner for a while and ponder my life choices... 



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FB: Singapore!

  Singapore! We visited between Christmas and New Years Day. This is a little late but here we go! 😁 FYI, Singapore sits at the bottom ...